OEM Private Label Meizi Evolution Slimming Pill Weight Loss Capsules
|100-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5 US $4 US $3.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Meizi
- Disposable: Non-Disposable
- Side Effect: No
- Pharmaceutical Technology: Natural Product Extraction
- Trademark: Meizi
- Origin: China
- Application: Home
- Gender: Unisex
- Usage: For Oral Administration
- Efficacy: Weight Loss & Slimming
- Transport Package: The Carton
- HS Code: 3003909090
Original Meizi Evolution Weight Loss Slimming Diet Pills
How to make you lose weight?
1. Speeding up the fat consumption: The ingredient named leptin quick alkali enhances the ATP circulation to boost the fat breaking up rate.
2. Stopping the body absorbing fat: By the intake of 5HT, people will feel full. And 5HT won't affect the normal fat absorption, thereby decreasing the fat accumulation.
3. Accelerating the fat breaking up: It contains the active ingredients of lipolysis enzyme, to discompose the fat of belly, stomach and hip, slimming the wait size.
Main Ingredients: Extracts from Zisu, lotus leaf, oriental water plantain, psyllium husk, bamboo shoot and vegetable oil.
Usage & Dosage: Take 1 pill each time and only once each day (the effect will be better when taking the capsule before breakfast).
Targeted weight Loss parts: Focusing on waist, belly and the position where fat easily accumulated
Suitable Age: People between 18 and 60.
Specification: 650mg*30 capsules
Storage: In airproof, cool and dry condition
Shelf Life: 24months
| Competitive Advantage:|
1. Expel toxin, beautify the face, lower blood pressure and lose weight;
2. Natural plants for weight loss; Safe and reliable without side effects or rebounds;
3. No need of dieting; Rest assured of use.
| Not Applicable For:|
Unsuitable Group And Precaution:
1. People with coronary heart disease, high blood pressure or cerebrovascular disease;
2. People with psychosis or addict of drugs, medicine or alcohol;
3. People with hyperthyroidism, insufficiency of liver or kidney;
4. People with prostatic hyperplasia or glaucoma;
5. Women in pregnancy or lactation;
6. People under the age of 18 or above 60;
7. Can not be taken with other drugs.
| How To Take |
DIRECTIONS: . Do not snack between meals or before bed. Combine with diet and exercise. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided.